GreatGins.com is always keen to read and publish ‘gin stories’ from people who are either avid gin drinkers or people who often buy gin as gifts for people in their lives who are gin drinkers.
Ideally the stories will be 500-600 words and can be anything gin related really.
- A review of a gin you’ve tasted
- Top gins for beginners looking to learn about gin
- Top ten gin bars in London (not just their Google or About Page but please have a unique opinion and provide links / address details)
- Differences in different types of gin (either by region or by taste)
Blog post content
- Content must be guest blogger’s own original work and not published anywhere else online.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please cite your sources accordingly.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s).
- In submitting your article, you are granting us a perpetual, royalty free exclusive license to use the content however we wish so long as we give you writer’s credit.
- Please keep your submission between 400 – 600 words.
- GreatGins.com is pleased to give you credit as the author of your post.
- Unlike most sites, we allow any links to your site/Twitter/company in your byline which will be displayed at the bottom of the page below your guest blog post. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- You may include SEO’d anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- GreatGins.com reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with our values. Prior to publication of your guest blog post we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.